BANDO LINEA INNOVAZIONE
Reclamation, expansion and innovation project with a view to “Industry 4.0”
With a view to increasing productivity, OMB Saleri spa SB has started a series of investments starting from May 2019 aimed at:
- Creation of new production process;
- Strengthening of the existing production process;
More specifically, by creating a new 5,720 m2 energy class A warehouse with which it was possible to:
- expand the Clean Room for the assembly and testing of H2 products that require constantly controlled environmental conditions, a very large space of approximately 700 m2.
- Expansion and strengthening of the Gray Room dedicated to assembly and testing with the purchase of new machinery for the automation of the various testing and finishing phases
- Creation of an entire department dedicated to turning for the production of components previously purchased externally
- Purchase of vertical warehouses in order to streamline the tool management process of the machining centres;
- It allowed the expansion in the old building of departments that were previously necessarily small in size, through the purchase of new work centers.
- Change of the management system in order to be able to monitor production in real time with a view to industry 4.0
- Strengthening of the Mechanics and Laboratory department aimed at the production of samples and subsequent tests
The tender contributed to the realization of the project and the expected strengthening/improvement of the production process necessary to satisfy the demand for its products.
The benefit received is an interest contribution of €162,264.60 against a total loan of €2,160,000.”